Ronaldo Double-Fin

Posted by Nigel S. Peppercock February 27, 2009

This is the hottest new board in the Shire. It's got two center fins for optimized shredability. 5'10 x 25 x 4 and doubles as a SUP.  This board has an extreme rocker profile with radical rails that will make your head spin. There's not another board out there like it, and I can't decide which I like more, riding it prone or pig-dogging sick tubes of my favorite secret spot. No logos make it even faster. Ronaldo fabricated this masterpeice custom for me because he knows how much I like surfing empty secret spot waves.


Peace and mahalo, I'm going to shred some empty secret waves right now bras.




Here's the sick template. As you can see this thing is so buttery that the shaper did little after knocking out the plan-shape.
Here's the sick rocker:

Here it is ten more times:




Here's a snap of the routed boxes:



I'm glad that I now have a use for my degree in photography:


Make note of the sick bottom contour:





I'm glad I spent an extra-long time setting these boxes to make sure that the cant's lined up...



Some dramatic lighting techniques I learned in school:



Ultimate fin choice:









0 comments

Post a Comment

Go ahead, feed the ducks

bookmark
bookmark

Followers