I'm in!!!!

Posted by Esteban Pumpernickel June 17, 2009

Fuck it, let's do it:

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/boa/1226058253.html

I don't know who you are Mr. Craigslist poster, but I know I like you. You have your first mate right here.

It's not that I am opposed to piracy, in fact I applaud most acts of piracy. Joining a privateer that fights evil pirates would be the perfect guilt-free alternative to being an evil pirate. Like Blade. He gets the cool things about vampirism without the guilt of being evil. Also, I bet there are some good waves in the area without all the douche bag charter boats....

This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Looking back, it's surprising that I did not end up gay:

0 comments

Post a Comment

Go ahead, feed the ducks

bookmark
bookmark

Followers